Details and conditions
Because time matters to you, we have created Fastline. A premium service for high-speed offset colour printing, turnaround time 6 days ex-works (Within the limits of the weekly production capacities).
A special department is dedicated to that premium service.
We will give an answer within 2 hours maximum.
Contact : email@example.com
and send a copy to Amandine Moron : firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper and board available in our factory :
- Paper text: silk coated paper from 115 gsm to 170 gsm
- Coated artboard : 240 gsm and 300 gsm
- Jackets: gloss coated paper 150 gsm and 170 gsm
- Board: 2 mm / 2.4 mm / 3 mm (no foam board)
Quantity : from 500 to 5,000 copies
- Pages: from 16 to 224 pages - 4/4 (For higher pagination, we will be able to give you a specific turnaround term).
- Cover: 4/0 or 4/4 - Gloss or matt lamination - Gloss spot UV varnish
- Hardback: PLC - With or without jackets (No cloth cover, no imitation cloth, no foil, no embossing )
- Flexibinding (No flaps and no cloth cover)
- Paperback: with our without flaps
- Ribbon marker + head and tails band (depending on our standard colour available in stock)
Packing instructions :
- Shrink wrap parcel
- Individual shrinkwrapping for hard back.
- For paper back: Individual shrinkwrapping; add 24 hours (No stickers)
- Standard pallets 800 x 1200 mm or 1000 x 1200 mm
- To be advised
- No specification changes during the production.
- The D-day, the order and the PDF files have to be sent before 10.00 am (as well as the colour proofs, otherwise it will be printed on the base of standard colours).
- Web proofs: it has to be approved within the 2 hours after the reception by email. Add 24 hours for any correction.
- If you have already printed with us and if your PDF files for the re-prints are already saved in our system, we can directly launch the production without any proofs validation.
No manual intervention is included in that schedule: no CD, no document inserts, etc...